Thursday, January 25, 2007

Taking a Sick Day

Today as all the rest of my friends are in school, I am at home on my couch with a big box of tissues. I think this may be the first day I've taken off from school for being sick in at least two years. I may take days off for school field trips, but not for being sick.
But anyway, this past weekend Alexis and Justine came over to make some Christmas cookies!! Yes it may be two weeks after Christmas, but Justine goes to her mom's in Pennsylvania for Christmas and decided this year we just had to make cookies when she came home. Any way, they tunred out very good and we ate a whole bunch of them. Then we ended up going to bed because we felt so sick from eating too many.
Well, I've been away from the couch long enough. Hopefully I fall asleep now.

5 comments:

julia said...

yay!!! you have one too! this is amazing! i'm totally psyched!

Anonymous said...

totally cool -- i can now comment!

i hope you feel better soon. being sick is so stinky.

i love you!

Anonymous said...

haha that was fun making cookies that night! even though i ate about 10 :x
i hope you feel better soon, it would suck to still have this cold during our skit on sat :(

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad that you come today!!!!!!!!!! i miss you SO much natalie. you're amazing. thanks for giving me mom's hug. i miss her lots. keep an eye on her for me, will you? :) thanks! nood gight.

Anonymous said...

:) either xanga or myspace is fine. if i check one i usually check the other. i miss you already! i can't wait for you to come back again. i'd love to show you around campus. if you had a day off from school sometime you could join me to a class or something too. actually, if you came on a weeknight i have night classes mondays and wednesdays. just something to keep in mind! yove lou. ;)