Thursday, January 25, 2007

My Bathroom and ABBY!!!

As I sit here contemplating whether or not to do my homework, two wonderful people are here working on our bathroom. By tomorrow my bathroom will be...dun dun dun...out of order. However, we'll have a new shower! Yay! Hehe...I'm kind of excited.
Well, not too much has been going on lately, everything is very calm. Umm...I went to Ottawa though! I saw this amazing girl and we had lots of fun. She even bought me some hot chocolate :-] I miss her very much, and plan on making numerous visits from now on!

:-]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was quite surprised to see my name as the title of your post and then continuing on to read about your bathroom. haha. i was a little bit confused to say the least, but very flattered! ;) i do hope that you come often, i miss you SO much.
i think i may die of exhaustion soon... and i'm about to give blood... and then i want to take a nap but i'm afriad i might not wake up. haha. oh me, oh my.
oh yes, and i want to walk down to that second cup sometime this weekend (even though it's forever away!) and see if you-know-who is working. haha. ;) YOVE LOU!