Friday, January 26, 2007

Friends

Every weekend I tell myself I am going to stay home, focus on my homework and rest. Yet every weekend I find myself doing something-or-other with my friends. Typically we go to the movies, Sergi's or go bowling...blowing our money on an hour of fun. This weekend however, instead of spending money on fun, I stayed home with some extremely fun girls and watched movies for hours. It's weird how in school everyone has a certain group of people they like to hang out with. Whenever we hear that "the crew" wants to hang out, we're automatically there. But last night, it was different. Last night, it was girls night...hehe. We watched movies (on much scarier than I would have selected), one very funny, and one that we didn't pay attention to while we talked about anything and everything. Needless to say my voice was happy to have a rest when we all decided to fall asleep. We watched movies, talked until we couldn't any more and laughed so hard that our stomachs hurt. These are the times I love with friends. They are the best.
Now, tonight, I find myself and this kid's house watching one of the same movies I watched last night. It's ok however, because I'm doing my homework while we watch it. These are some amazingly awesome cool kids.
Friends are amazing. :-]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love how you changed the title of your last post. haha. oh, just so ya know, all your links just go to myspace.com... were you logged in to myspace when you made them? that might make the difference. i want to know who you were having so much fun with! :p